Rockman et al has developed a strong reputation over its 25 year history for providing high-quality research and evaluation services to programs focused on social studies and history education, as well as arts education and arts integration. Our team is experienced in working closely with program developers and stakeholders in K-12 and postsecondary schools, and informal learning spaces, such as museums and after-school programs.
Our research and evaluation services deliver:
- Custom research designs to meet the needs of each study and organization
- Participatory research designs to ensure reliable, valid and sustainable measures
- Rich and insightful information about program implementation and impact
- Formative reports to inform program development
- Summative reports to inform funders and other program stakeholders about impact
- Rigorous evaluations that meet requirements for government grants
We specialize in communicating research findings in a variety of user-friendly formats, and facilitating research across educators, schools and community-based learning centers. Please explore selected examples of our arts and humanities projects below, or learn more about our past work in arts education and history and social studies. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your project with you and to provide you with more information about our tailored services. Please Contact Us to schedule a free 30-minute Q&A session with a consultant.