Accounts Payable/Office Manager in San Francisco
Location: Downtown San Francisco
Starting: September 2017
4 – 5 days per week
Rockman et al is seeking to fill a full time administrative position that works closely with and reports to the Director of Operations. The major functions of the position are Accounts Payable, credit card processing, processing 1099’s, expense reimbursements, managing time sheet reporting, benefits administration, solving technology and equipment issues, managing software licenses and subscriptions, maintaining the office in terms of supplies and appearance, organizing small office events and parties, etc.
The position will also support research project managers with research projects as needed; arranging travel, purchasing and distributing honoraria, assisting with technology issues, formatting reports, and playing other support roles as needed.
Required experience and education:
- Highly organized with 2-4 years in an office environment with similar responsibilities to those listed above.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/bookkeeping/business preferred.
Required software experience:
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Word and Excel
- Google Apps/Docs/Calendar
Additional useful skills and experience:
- Spanish speaker (for assisting projects with Spanish speaking respondents)
- Web skills (HTML, database creation, Mac network and desktop support, etc.)
- Social Media savvy (posting to Twitter, etc.)
The position offers a competitive hourly salary as well as health, dental and vision insurance as well as short and long term disability insurance. Three weeks paid vacation to start plus sick time and 10 paid holidays. Accessible by Bart/MUNI.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounts Payable Position” in the subject line. Please include a resume, cover letter and references. We will review materials and schedule interviews with the top candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from under-represented minorities and veterans.